Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shoots: Hailey

I actually shot Hailey (also from Photogenics) at the same time I shot April-- so there's not really much more to report tech-wise. Hailey is/was a brand-brand new sign at her agency-- I believe I was one of her first photoshoots, ever-- and I can see why she was snatched-up as soon as she was scouted... the kid certainly has "got it"-- a born natural model. There's something "innocent and lost" that's conveyed in her eyes... and it totally works for the camera.

Hailey was as sweet as she was shy off-camera, but went into total pro-mode as soon as I started snapping; I can see a bright future and long career in this industry for her.

**I know I'm a broken-record, but I can't stress ENOUGH how much the Blogger's compression saps quality and color from the photos I post here. Does anyone know of a solution or something I should be doing differently to prep the photos for upload? I work in the sRGB color-profile, so all my colors are web-safe, but something that Blogger does makes the image quality worse than Facebook-- and that's saying a lot!

1 comment:

  1. This is some real killer work Luke. The model is beautiful and everything seems to have come together wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete